Sunday, September 30, 2007

Andie Valentino has a good ass


Andie Valentino has a good ass... There was Andie Valentino, has approached to a bed, has sat down on an edge. Its person expressed a celebration of the winner and spoke that its artful plan has gone right. - Has woken up at last. I see, you are surprised by that occurs. Well, it is necessary to give you some explanatories. Andie poured to you somnolent in wine. You at this night badly slept, and so were tired, therefore it has worked on you instantly. I even itself did not expect. Yes on you several minutes ago it was possible to cut fire wood. You slept likely hour three - this time more than enough that you to roll up as follows, and not hurrying up at all. You likely thought, that we shall play a little, and will suffice. As you see, it not so - game proceeds. We ahead will have still more many sweet instants. Andie could open before you a soul and explain to you, what for all this is necessary and why. But I shall tell only, that I for a long time wished to make with you something similar, to subordinate you, and it was possible to me. I would not make it if badly you knew or if knew sex tape, that really will be against. This good ass on the lock which you could not unfasten is there was a trap. Knowing you what you are, hot Andie hoped, that you will get, though and poorly trusted in it. The trap was the primitive - but you have got. If it has not occured, I would think up something another. I too have bought a blanket not simply so. Also it is necessary, as it is successful, as in time. Andie Valentino has a good ass. As a last resort, I can be covered by it. It such beautiful and pleasant to the touch.

No comments: